Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Neighborhood Friends

Other than almost hitting one of these creatures because it leaped across the road directly in front of my car, I really enjoy seeing these neighborhood deer. This photo is from several months ago, but four deer were wandering the street yesterday. My guess is that they are the same. I will call them Huey, Luey, Dewey, and Daffy!

I started attending the LDS career workshop this week. It's four consecutive Tuesday evenings. My homework this week is to write a 30-second "Me" statement. In other words, a concise description of who I am. After a break of 15 years from full-time work, I figured I could use some (probably a lot!) help in returning to the job market. Stay tuned for next week's summary and more!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, those deer pictures are really cool! I'm quite interested in the career workshop too. Keep us posted on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever you get a job, they will be lucky to have you. Now, why do I comment on your blog when it's just as easy to holler at you in the next room? Hmmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete