Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

  • Couldn't get to sleep last night until around 3:00 this morning.
  • Showered.
  • Scraped the ice off the windows and warmed up the Camry because William was running late.
  • Ate breakfast.
  • Went to the Dermatologist after waiting 4 months for an appointment.  Good news...nothing of concern (always good to hear for the uninsured).
  • Delivered an application packet for a job with the Area Agency on Aging.
  • Ate lunch.
  • Visiting teachers arrived.
  • Vacuumed downstairs.
  • Drove to Walmart.
  • Stopped to enjoy the beauty of Mt. Ranier.
  • Had a gallon of milk stolen off my cart as I'm loading the groceries into the car.
  • Celebrated Celeste's 3rd birthday with cake and ice cream.
  • Enjoyed  Orange Chicken, Happy Shrimp and Tempura with Sean and William at Seasons Teriyaki.
  • A little knitting.
  • A little reading.
  • Bed

    1 comment:

    1. Somebody stole your milk?? Wow, let's just hope that they stole it because they needed it more than you. I can't wait to meet Celeste, I hear she's quite the girl!

      ReplyDelete