I received my last Christmas present for 2009 this weekend. Sean and I drove down to Seaside, Oregon, on Friday to spend the night. I've been wanting a trip to the beach for quite some time so Sean gave me that very thing as one of my Christmas presents. We stayed in the Surfer Room at the Seaside Oceanfront Inn, a boutique hotel. Friday night we walked downtown and had dinner and then spent time at the Fun Center. Sean found out he isn't as good at arcade games as he used to be, but he plays a mean game of air hockey. He beat me all three games. Saturday, we had a wonderful breakfast and walked on the beach. Very relaxing. Thank you, Sean.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Christmas in February
I received my last Christmas present for 2009 this weekend. Sean and I drove down to Seaside, Oregon, on Friday to spend the night. I've been wanting a trip to the beach for quite some time so Sean gave me that very thing as one of my Christmas presents. We stayed in the Surfer Room at the Seaside Oceanfront Inn, a boutique hotel. Friday night we walked downtown and had dinner and then spent time at the Fun Center. Sean found out he isn't as good at arcade games as he used to be, but he plays a mean game of air hockey. He beat me all three games. Saturday, we had a wonderful breakfast and walked on the beach. Very relaxing. Thank you, Sean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm jealous.
ReplyDelete