For quite some time now, I have wanted to live the quiet, peaceful, simple life at the beach. However, except for the two years we lived at Tahoe, which were indeed quiet, peaceful, and simply wonderful, we have always lived in big metropolitan cities, i.e. Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay area. But guess what? I discovered (online) the town of Aberdeen, about 50 miles west of Olympia on Grays Harbor Inlet leading into the Pacific Ocean. I even found a perfect house (or so it seems). Here is the link. Tell me what you think.
http://www.rileyjackson.net/ListingDetail.aspx?MLSN=28196527&RID=5&TRC

I always thought your fondest dream was to live in a cramped upstairs bedroom in your brother's house--I'm crushed! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful! The price seems pretty low - is there something wrong with it? or someone just needs to get rid of it quickly?
ReplyDeleteI love that! It's absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt is absolutely charming! I love it! The property is just lovely.
ReplyDelete