Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Me in 30 Seconds"

I am a creative, dependable, hard working person who enjoys helping others.  As a result, I was given the responsibility to start up and manage a customer service department for a successful satellite transmission company.  I also planned and coordinated the production and transmission of major events such as the Academy Awards, Rose Parade, and national election coverage.  Later, as a Sales Representative, I regularly solicited and closed sales in excess of $2 million.

I recently completed studies to earn a certificate in Applied Social Gerontology and desire to work in the field of aging.  I believe my enthusiasm and caring nature, as well as my problem solving ability will help me be successful as an advocate for the elderly.

Oops!  It looks like its a "Me in 45 Seconds."  Guess I need to be more concise.

1 comment:

  1. Just talk faster! It sounds great though. You've got your momentum going!

    ReplyDelete