That was one hellacious wind storm last night. I thought we were in the middle of a hurricane. I woke up around 1:45 am to the howling and thrashing going on outside and to no electricity, which, by the way, was not restored for approximately 14 hours. However, Larry saved the day by turning on the generator. Alas, I did not have to look like a scary mophead all day! And to top it off, the sun came out and gave us a chance to clean up the mess left in the yard and rewarded us with a high dose of vitamin D.
Yeah for a perfect day!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really don't have a comment; I just didn't want you to feel ignored because there weren't any yet. :-)
ReplyDeleteI really like the border on your page! How did you get that?
ReplyDelete