Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally Finished!


Since I have nothing fantastic to write about today, I thought I would post a picture of the afghan that I made. It consists of 35 10-inch squares, some knitted and some crocheted. I started it in July 2008 and finished it in November 2009. Pretty pathetic, I know. However, since disturbing life events occurred during that time period, I am pretty happy to have finished it. In fact, to prove to myself that under normal circumstances (well, almost normal) I can produce an afghan in at least a third of the time, I have started a second one. We shall see...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this afghan! I am working on crocheting an afghan right now, using all my leftover yarn. What else is am I going to do with random half-skeins of yarn? So far the yarn is coordinating suprisingly well! I'll have to take pics when I'm finished.

    ReplyDelete