And no, I'm not talking about the side effects of a really cold Slurpee. I'm referring to the effects of spending hours on the computer looking at all the different job sites. I think I should start my own job search business!
On another note, I discovered (or rather confirmed my suspicions) not too long ago that I am a very quirky person. One Sunday as I was sitting in Relief Society in Dublin waiting for it to start, a friend of mine (a woman in her 80's who drives a PT Cruiser) hands me a piece of paper with a website written on it. She says,"Diane, I want you to look at this and take the test because I'm pretty sure you'll be identified as quirky." And so I did. And she was right.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What's the website?? I would love to see if I'm quirky! I already know Ernie is.
ReplyDeleteYes, yes! You must post the website! I think a good many of us in the family would probably qualify, but we need to know for sure. I hope I am - it would be a badge of honor!
ReplyDeleteThe website is quirkyalone.net. However, I must warn you, there is one bad word used in the quiz. The "additional diagnostic signs" is also an indicator (at least according to this website). Enjoy!
ReplyDelete