Oops! I missed a couple of days writing on this blog. Does that mean I was too busy? Nah, I don't think so.
Costco muffins are the best - french toast and lemon blueberry. Yum!
Friends are the best also. I spent almost an hour on the phone with a friend of mine that I haven't talked to in over a year and haven't seen in nine years. We picked up the conversation as if we talked to each other every day. We met in Tahoe and enjoyed many good times together.
I thought I caught a burglar breaking into the house across the street. Turns out it was the neighbor's friend entering to water the plants.
Ah, the simple life...
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok- I love your neighborhood watch story! And how come you haven't called me? Here's my new cell: 601-550-6882.
ReplyDeleteIt really is fun to touch base with a friend you haven't seen for awhile andjust "pick up where you left off." Last year when I went to Utah I visited with Nancy who I hadn't seen in over 20 years...we had a great time!
ReplyDelete