I never realized how many recipes I've collected over the years. In my quest to be ultra organized (or maybe just my quest to be able to find recipes when I want them), I am making my very own cookbook. I am typing all my recipes into one Word document, and then I'll make a trip to Kinko's and have it printed. And I'll never have to look for a missing recipe again! That is until I start collecting more recipes. I guess I'll have to plan on compiling Volume II in another 50 years!
This is the cover for my book. Had a little problem getting an image of it in an uploadable format so it's a little (ok, maybe quite a bit) stretched out; but you get the idea.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the cover, love your cooking....COME BACK, DIANE!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteDo you have Mom's chili recipe and enchilada casserole?
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting some family recipes! Can you email me that document? Or send it to my Kinko's so they can print it for me??
ReplyDelete