Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dream Bike

Yesterday, I test drove (rode) my birthday present...a new Electra Townie bicycle. No, it isn't my birthday, yet. But I've had my eye on this bike for many months now. I had seen it at REI here in Fresno back in June when I flew down to find us a place to live, but they no longer had it in stock, and informed Sean that it was backordered at the manufacturer.  PANIC!  Sean decided we needed to find one in stock immediately, so that's what we did.  Right here in Fresno at Stephen's Bicycles and test drive it I did. All around the driveways and alleys behind the store. It is such fun to ride and it makes me smile. And I love it! And it's sitting in our garage right now. And Sean won't let me ride it until September 23!

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! One, it looks like such a cool bike and Two, you already have your birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT!! That looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of getting a trike...with a basket in front...made especially for old folks, which is how I have felt these past couple of days--caught a bit of virus that has laid me low.

    ReplyDelete