skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
That's Life!
Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.
Friday, January 28, 2011
At Last!
After all the searching, we finally have a house in escrow!
1 comment:
Rebecca
January 31, 2011 at 1:32 PM
That's really nice! I can't wait to see it in person!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Diane
California
I spend most of my life in jeans. Laid back and comfortable is the only way to be!
View my complete profile
Family Blogs
More Like the Basics
Brilliant in the Basics
Nothing But The Basics
Senior Moments
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(1)
At Last!
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
Followers
That's really nice! I can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete