 |
| Sean's future office |
|
|
|
Let the wallpaper stripping begin! Escrow closed on Wednesday, and Thursday I was over stripping the walls of Sean's soon-to-be office. Good place to start....all wallpaper including backing pulled off in entire strips at a time. Saturday, Sean and I started in on the living room. All walls except one had been painted over the wallpaper. Not quite as easy as the office but the surface of the wallpaper stripped off easily. Now we just have to strip off the backing, which will require some tedious, patient scraping. We are trying to get as much wallpaper stripped and walls patched as possible before we have the hardwood floors refinished. One thing at a time!
I love all the windows in that room! What a perfect office for Sean. I can't wait to see the house in June!
ReplyDeleteMe, too!
ReplyDelete