 |
| Dublin to Fresno in a 26' truck! |
This was the weekend we decided to rent a moving truck and clear out our storage area in Dublin. We flew Patrick in to provide his muscles. Saturday morning we dropped Cindy off at the Pet Spa for the weekend, then drove to the airport and picked up Patrick. From there, we drove to Dublin. Sean and Patrick picked up the truck while William and I started hauling stuff out of the storage unit so we could get to the boxes in the back which needed to be loaded first. Needless to say, about 4 hours later, the truck was full, 4 people were totally exhausted and sunburned, and there was still stuff left in the storage unit.
We checked in to the hotel, had takeout from Appleby's because we were too tired to sit in a restaurant, and showered. Two of us went out after dinner with friends, two of us stayed in the hotel vegging. Bet you can't guess which two went out and which two vegged!
Our 3-car garage no longer has room for a car, but we're all feeling much better. I think Cindy had the best deal this weekend. Maybe next time I'll consider the Pet Spa!
But there's something so satisfying about working hard and accomplishing (almost!) a goal. When will you get the rest of the stuff? I hope it's enough to fit in the back of the pick-up and the trunk of your car!
ReplyDelete