Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Class of 2010!

Last night was William's graduation from Black Hills High School.  He looked outstanding, amazing, and awesome!  There were approximately 160 graduates and the program was pretty enjoyable.  Lots of music, lots of speakers (that was challenging at times, although a couple were excellent) and lots of enthusiasm.This is a casual shot after graduation.

Well, sort of casual.  The extra casual photo was taken after we got home and I realized I didn't get any pictures of him with his cap on (which I am planning on remedying on Sunday when he's got his church clothes on again).

Here's some familiar faces...
William's supportive family!

And a not so familiar face (to some of you)... 

All in all, a very enjoyable Monday evening.  Yay William!!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing these pictures makes me wish I could have been there too! Good luck, William.
    P.S. - she's cute!

    ReplyDelete