In case you were wondering, no paint selection has been made yet. The rug has to come first. But I'm getting closer. I finally fell in love with a rug for the living room. And it is typical "Diane unique"(or maybe I should use the word "quirky")!! It is called "French Check" by Karastan. There will be a 10x14 in the main part of the living room and a 5x8 over by the piano. Then, of course, I'll need new furniture!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
French Check
In case you were wondering, no paint selection has been made yet. The rug has to come first. But I'm getting closer. I finally fell in love with a rug for the living room. And it is typical "Diane unique"(or maybe I should use the word "quirky")!! It is called "French Check" by Karastan. There will be a 10x14 in the main part of the living room and a 5x8 over by the piano. Then, of course, I'll need new furniture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Like the rug--have you decided what color the living room walls will be?
ReplyDelete